I have one customer that has a virtual domain.  Even though this
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is receiving email that exceeds my DELETE threshold,
the messagages are only being HELD.

Any idea why this is happening?  I don't have any special rules setup for
this customer under Declude that I can find.

The log file entries are very helpful here -- they show what test(s) the E-mail failed, and what actions were taken for each one. If you see something you do not understand -- for example, the WEIGHT20 test using HOLD instead of DELETE -- you can change the "LOGLEVEL LOW" line in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file to "LOGLEVEL HIGH" temporarily. Declude JunkMail will then record which config file it uses to determine the actions to take.

For example, this can happen if you have a gateway domain, in which case the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file will be used (since IMail treats the E-mail as outgoing mail, since it isn't stored on the local server), but you may expect the $default$.JunkMail file to be used.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.