-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: R. Scott Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Montag, 10. November 2003 21:22
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] More ATTACH and MAILBOX questions

>I'm testing out the ATTACH and MAILBOX options.  In web messaging many of
>the Declude tagged MAILBOX and ATTACH messages do not display the Declude
>spam hider info. or appear as attachments.  Is this are there workarounds
>for web messaging?

I believe that IMail's web messaging doesn't support E-mail attachments
("E-mails within a E-mail") that the ATTACH action uses.  Unfortunately, I
don't know of any workaround.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found