I wonder how that feature reacts with a BCC?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Keith Purtell
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 3:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Finding reason for white list

True. However, in the case of the samples I'm looking at, each was addressed to only
one user.

Keith Purtell, Web/Network Administrator
VantageMed Operations (Kansas City)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and