> The problem has been identified; there was a problem with v1.76 (beta) and
> subsequent interim releases and the BANNAME option.  This issue is fixed
in
> a new interim release v1.76i30 at
> http://www.declude.com/release/176i/declude.exe .  Alternatively, you can
> comment out the BANNAME options by adding a "#" to the beginning of the
> lines that they are in.

Hmmm, is it after the # of BANNAMEs reaches a certain point? I've had 2
instances of backlogs of mail in the spool in the past 3 months since going
to Imail 8, but stopping/restarting SMTP + Queue Manager got mail moving
again. We have 7.16 here for Declude, with 1 BANNAME listed - photos.zip.
Didn't even realize I was missing the others mentioned...... but I'm not
adding them yet. LOL!

Paul