I am still a little shaky on what END does.

If we have a filter file and have the following line - lets say on line 1:

HEADERS END CONTAINS X-IMAIL-SPAM-VALREVDNS

If this condition is met then the filter will exit?

Correct.

So anytime an END condition is satisfied the rest of the filter is not to be analyzed.

Correct.

The idea was originally proposed to help with the Anti-filter concept.. But
I am not sure how it will work.

I think that there are two purposes for END:

[1] It will reduce CPU usage for large filters, if you know they do not need to be used for some reason.
[2] It will allow you to have weights applied only under certain conditions. For example, "If the E-mail contains 'example.com' but not 'example.net', apply a weight of 5" (with "ANYWHERE END CONTAINS example.net" and "ANYWHERE 5 CONTAINS example.com").