Here are the stats for Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday we were testing some
things the stats were skewed. This was for our main solidoak.com domain mail
server (general business, not tech support). Our tech support server lets more
spam through, however we can only do limited header type spam checking because
of the type of content the message bodies might contain. People are reporting
porno web sites all the time to our CYBERsitter support accounts.

For Tuesday, there was 1 false positive (Delivery Req) and 4 spams that got
through. So with 5139 incoming connection requests, and 4 spams that got
through, it was 99.92% effective. At least for that day ;) Some days we don't
get any spam, but on bad days as many as 20 may get by. Rarely does any single
user get more than 1. But as you might guess, this level is not much to test
with.

The first set of stats (Alligate Statistics) are from the filtering module
that is similar to the Declude version and will (eventually) be identical.

The second set of stats (Alligate SMTP Daily Statistics) is an overall summary
of delivery. A lot of spam is stopped at the "front door" by the SMTP servive
using the tarpitting and dictionary attack defense mechanisms among others.

Alligate Statistics for: Tue, 02 Dec 2003
 Report date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:09pm

  Incoming Msgs:    3173
  Outgoing Msgs:     152
     Total Msgs:    3325