> I had never seen this before the other day, and it seems that
> most of the reports are coming from IMail 8 users

  Well, now that this discussion is in full swing I have seen this but
  it was so rare that I didn't believe it.  I remember researching one
  incident for more than an hour and finally stopped just puzzled.

  The message had clearly come from my IMAIL 8 server and clearly had
  not been handled by Declude.

  At the time I was experimenting with Imail's DNS Blacklist, now
  discontinued. I am certain I ave not seen another message missed by
  Declude since I turned DNS blacklist off.

  This is purely anecdotal of course and probably means nothing.

  Terry Fritts