From: "DLAnalyzer Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] negative weight filters?

We have been creating negative weight filters based on reverse DNS.

REVDNS        -3      ENDSWITH .dell.com

Darrell
Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com

Administration writes:

> Hello,
> I was wondering if any one could show me some examples of what they are
using
> for negative weight filters? It would seem that i'm catching alot of legit
mail
> in a last few weeks, mostly just mailing lists and ebay messages.
>
> thanks in advance for your time!
> ken

[ scanned for spam to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 12/09/2003 at 23:53:59-0500et. ]

[ scanned for viruses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] incoming
http://www.DcMetroNet.com on 12/09/2003 at 23:54:37-0500et. ]