We're fairly new at using JunkMail and we want to refine the process beyond
the basic tests (typically weight10 or weight20).  What strategy or steps
would you recommend next?

Two obvious ideas are Filtering and the ip4r tests.  For filtering, I'm
concerned about the system overhead and the effectiveness.  I've heard that
filtering on message headers is not effective and that filtering on message
bodies is hard on the system.  For ip4r, I've heard so many horror stories
about over-zealous spam databases that I'm not sure which spam databases are
worth working with.

It would be really cool if someone at Declude wrote an addendum to the
manual that talks about how to work with Declude JunkMail, rather than just
how to use it.

Any guidelines would be much appreciated.  Thanks and happy holidays.

Ben
BC Web