R. Scott Perry wrote:

This is an excellent idea -- not just for saving processing time on filters, but also to enhance the flexibility of whitelisting. This will be done for the next release. :)

It will actually be *slightly* different, with "Whitelist" replacing the weight in the filters, so it would look like:

BODY            WHITELIST       CONTAINS        Declude
SUBJECT WHITELIST       STARTSWITH      Hello

If there is a match, the filter will end, and the E-mail will be whitelisted (with no further filters being run).

-Scott

Scott,

I'm not sure why this would be approached this way. Why not automatically stop Declude from processing all filters, custom, technical, RBL's, whatever, when something is whitelisted? Why would we want to have to start coding this information into our individual filters?

Please reconsider.

Thanks,