Hello,
        Anyone know what lately (the last week or so) we've been getting a
lot of message building up in queue with <> as the from address (according
to the queue) and a to address listed as domains and other listings
different that what we host.
        Any clues or iMail configuration (6.06) changes that I can change so
it automatically dumps these messages and not hold them in queue.
        Thanks..