I'm confused.

I have :

  >Official Host Name: TripleBDomain.com
  >Host Aliases: 3BDomain.com, 3BD.com

Some users use the TripleBDomain.com domain name for their email
([EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Other users use the 3BD.com domain name:
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Yet another uses [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All on the same virtual server using Host Aliases.

Do I need to set up Decule for each domain name or does setting Declude up
on the Official Host Name cover them all?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com.