At 09:23 AM 1/12/2004, R. Scott Perry wrote:
The *ONLY* changes that were made were [1] To move the "Msg failed" logging from LOGLEVEL LOW to LOGLEVEL HIGH, and [2] To add a one-line summary to LOGLEVEL LOW. No other changes were made. LOGLEVEL MID is not involved (except that it will also get the one-line summary, as it incorporates everything from LOGLEVEL LOW).

I think I heard mention at one time for there to be a line added to the LOGLEVEL LOW for the total weight of the message. As anymore thought gone into this?

-Russ