Initially I was trying to whitelist an entire hosted domain but was not able to do so. Declude still caught spam being sent to them. So upon further checking I found that that individual domain was actually using my top level config files when email was sent to that particular doamin, instead of the config files in their domain directory.

So to please the client I simply tried to whitelist their entire domain, but no matter if I use the whitelist todomain or create a whitelistfilter, I can not seem to whitelist everything sent to their individual domain. I still see where spam is being caught in the log files.

Where should I start to track down the problem...other domains with custom directories for weighting and filters work fine. I simply need to whitelist all email sent to them.

Thanks in advance

Glenn Brooks
WebWize, Inc.
713-688-4382