I believe you want to make a per-domain config and inthe config file you put in there just make all the tests have WARN and nothing else so if a user in that domain wanted to they could filter mail based on the headers but you would not be blocking any mail at all.

----------------

Per-Domain Configuration

The Standard and Pro versions of Declude JunkMail allow you to have different settings for each domain that you have. These will let you have different actions for each domain.

In order to do this, you first need to create a subdirectory off of the Declude directory, with the same name as the domain you wish to change. For example, to add a per-domain configuration for "example.com", you would create the directory \IMail\Declude\example.com. Note that this needs to be the official domain name, not a domain alias (so if you have a domain "mail.example.com" with "example.com" as an alias, the directory should be "\IMail\Declude\mail.example.com\"). The exception is that if you have a user alias, the domain you use in the alias will take priority (for example, if the alias is "sales" that points to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", you would need to use the directory "example.com"). It may be necessary to use two different directories, if you have users aliases pointing to domain aliases (a quirk in IMail).

The next step is to copy the $default$.JunkMail file into that directory. Then, edit that file to reflect the settings you want for that domain.

Or, to quickly disable spam control for a specific domain, you can whitelist all mail to the domain by using the "WHITELIST TODOMAIN @example.com" setting in the global.cfg file.

Note that you should not delete the \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail file. If that file does not exist, there will be no default settings for E-mail addressed to domains that do not have their own per-domain settings.

Redirecting (groups)

Another way for you to use per-domain configurations is by using redirecting, or groups. The REDIRECT command in a config file will instruct Declude JunkMail to use a different configuration file for a specific user or domain.

To use this, the \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail (or any of the per-user or per-domain config files) can have a line in the format "REDIRECT @example.com C:\IMail\Declude\filename.cfg". When Declude JunkMail sees this line, if it is processing mail to @example.com, Declude JunkMail will instead use the C:\IMail\Declude\filename.cfg file for determining the action to take on the E-mail.

Note that while this option can be used in any of the Declude JunkMail configuration files, it will only be used in whatever configuration file that Declude JunkMail is using for an E-mail. For example, if you have a REDIRECT line in the \IMail\Declude\example.com\$default$.JunkMail file, Declude JunkMail won't use it for an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Joshua Levitsky, MCSE, CISSP
System Engineer