BADHEADERS caught the following E-mail for the Message ID. I'm not sure if this is an RFC issue or not though, thinking that it might be due to the fact that the ID starts with a period, or maybe because it includes a comma??? Could you clarify that this is definitely a valid BADHEADERS hit?

It definitely is:

The comma is illegal in a Message-ID: header (unless it is quoted, although I've never seen a Message-ID: header that was quoted).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.