Wanted to see if anybody could make any sense of this email that came
through. It had no subject, no from and no recipient. We have Declude
set to mark the subject with "SPAM:" if a weight of 20 is reached.
Didn't mark it at all. We have been received a couple of these over the
last couple of weeks.

Rick

IPNOTINMX, NOLEGITCONTENT, REVDNS, ROUTING, WEIGHT10, WEIGHT20 [42]