We've been trying for over 8 months to transfer some domains from network
solutions (AKA Network/Verisign Steal-utions).. They are holding the domain
until it gets close to or it expires. Probably trying to promote there "Pay
us NOW to reserve this domain name" SCAM. (holding it hostage)  Too bad
there isn't a government oversight, etc, committee that controlls this
crap.. Network Steal-utions/Veristold is horrible at ANYTHING they do.
Period. We have documentation awaiting the day that the domains expire and
they don't release them or sell them off.  I also reserved MSN.COM,
Microsoft.com .. Think they'll sell them to me for 24.95 a year.. LOL ..
Not..

Here is just 1 of many of there victims:

http://www.ltcreations.com/nsi/nsiend.html

~Rick