I am running 8.05hf1 and the 1.77beta of Declude (no interims).
I just needed to give an explanation to one of our customers on this.

There isn't an easy explanation.

What I can give you is the very technical answer: Declude went to access the (locked) recipient file, but Windows reported that the file was not there. Determining how the file disappeared would be anywhere from difficult to impossible, depending on what happened (unless the problem repeats itself, in which case it could probably be traced).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.