Perhaps someone here might be able to shed some light on my problem.

I've had two cases recently where I had hosting customers move their email
services to my Imail/Declude box.  Both moved from a national hosting
company and had no spam protection of any kind on their services.  Both
complained within a week of the move that they're getting bombarded by spam.
Both claim that they didn't receive much spam on their old host.  One had a
mail archive that I was able to look at and there really wan't much in the
way of spam in there.

How is it that these spammers are hitting these domains when they move to my
box?  I have JunkMail pretty well configured (I think) and they still get
more spam than they did before the move.  Doesn't make sense to me.

I have checked my mail server for viruses (three different scanners),
spyware, etc.  Nothing found.  No open relays... ever.

I thought they may be getting info off my DNS servers, but I don't allow
zone transfers.  Nothing unusual in the firewall logs that I can see.

Any idea how this happens?  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
Joe