Title: Message
Hi there,

I think I've seen reference to a means before by which one can analyze the Junkmail logs to see which rules or DNSBL's are being most effective.  However, I can't find it again now.  The Junkmail config I have on our Imail server is working well.  I've been asked to config Symantec Antispam for SMTP on an Exchange server.  No DNSBL's are currently being used.  I'd like to see which ones are catching the most in my Declude Junkmail config as I am limited in how many I can use on the Symantec Antivirus product.

Thanks,
Katie