-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: EN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Montag, 9. Februar 2004 15:21
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [Declude.JunkMail] Filters and outputs (perhaps)

I have a filter that scans an email and looks for certain words that may be
inappropriate.
It does a great job, but sometimes a bit too great.  I've taken out most of
the small words that may just appear in non-graphic words, but sometimes
there are still emails that get
caught and I have no idea what the word is.  I've looked through my filters
tons of times,
am positive that it's pretty good.

Now, is there a way to have the word that triggered the filter appear
somewhere in the headers, or anywhere else?

Just a thought, cuz it's the small ones that are driving me pretty insane.

Thanks,
Ernesto

This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found