Declude will only process what Imail hands to it. So, if Imail receives the
message, it will be handed off to Declude for processing.

So, you have to look at Imail to see why it is accepting messages for
non-existent users.

Reasons for this are:
1. It is acting as a gateway.
2. You are use the nobody alias.