I dont see a link on the Declude manual to that version of the beta. Is this something that I can dl?

Thanks,

Todd

At 02:02 PM 2/14/2004, you wrote:
Todd,

You have to use at least the 1.77i7 or higher interim release. In the initial beta release the END functionality would always trigger which effectively disabled the test.

Matt

Todd wrote:

I updated to the Gibberish 2.1.0 filter and now the filter is not working. The previous 1.07 filter worked fine. I have DJ Pro v 1.77 - re-downloaded today to be sure.

Todd Hunter

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================