Hi Scott:

Sorry - may be my point got lost in the first question. My point is, that
the medium log was created to eliminate "verbose" line-by-line information
that the full log has. So now we have the "summary" line.

But, when I specify "LOG" as an action then they do NOT appear in the LOG?
That sounds contra-intuitive to me.  The option should be called NOLOG, if
that's what it does.

It's one thing to hide actions from the "weight summary" (first line of log)
or from the "line by line" itemized listings (for the non-verbose MEDIUM
logging).

But what's the point of specifying "LOG" in the config files, if the test
vanishes the test ENTIRELY (not just from the verbose "log details")!  The
tests-summary line (the last entry) should be complete, otherwise the log
file is no longer a log file?

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.