Scott,

While subject decoding can be useful if you have a bunch of key phrase filters, currently it is disabling my ability to tag the E-mail as having base64 encoding of certain character sets.

Any chance that you could allow it to be scanned both ways like you do with the body base64, or alternatively provide a switch to turn this off? My BASE64SUB filter had a lot more utility to me than any of my subject key phrases do since the technique is so common among spammers.

Thanks,

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/