We are setup currently using "HOPHIGH 1". With using a HOPHIGH setting of 1. What we are seeing is an increase in messages that are gettng caught with XBL, DSBL, SORBS, and other tests along this line on the second HOP even though they were legit messages that were sent through normal ISP servers.

How many folks are using HOPHIGH 1? Also, for tests like XBL, DSBL, and others along this line are you changing them to XBL-DUL to only work on the first HOP?

Thanks
Darrell