----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >Scott, can you think of any reason why the DNSBL & RHSBL and a few other
> >tests are being logged with "ignore"?
>
> Yes.  Because the config file that is being used has the IGNORE action (or
> doesn't have the tests listed).

All tests are listed and, as I said, all tests are set to "warn".

> >They are being included in the
> >message weight, but it is preventing these failed tests from showing up
in
> >the message headers.
> >
> >Tests failed [weight=34]: BLARS-SPAM=IGNORE CSMA-SBL=IGNORE
DNSBL-T1=IGNORE
> >INTRUDERS=IGNORE KITHRUP=IGNORE MADRIVER-SPAM=IGNORE NETHER-SPAM=IGNORE
> >NOMOREFUNN-SPAM=IGNORE PSBL=IGNORE SNARK-SPAM=IGNORE SORBS-SPAM=IGNORE
> >SPAMCANNIBAL=IGNORE ALLIGATE-SPAM-L1=IGNORE SPAMCHECK=WARN
> >REDUCTION-FILTER=WARN BODY-FILTER=WARN WEIGHT16-35=HOLD
> >
> >I have every test set to "WARN" in my global.cfg and $default$.junkmail
> >files.
>
> If you use LOGLEVEL HIGH, it will show what config file is being used to
> get the settings from.

It says it is "Using [incoming] CFG file
M:\IMail\Declude\$default$.junkmail."  This is strange since this is a
gateway machine with no local accounts.  However, I do have all tests listed
in both the global.cfg and $default$.junkmail, and all tests are set to
"warn".

Bill