Not because I want to, that's for sure.  But I have my largest customer
who wants all mail to be sent back so the sender can see their email
didn't go through.  They average 900 emails a day just from bounces!
The overhead caused by it is extremely detrimental but they pay the bill
like clockwork.

What I would recommend is having them sign a contract that they will be liable for any issues resulting from the bounces.

Specifically, about 99.9% of the E-mail that is bouncing (E-mail that fails the WEIGHT40 test) is spam. Since about 99% of spam sent with a fake return address, that's 100,000s of spams a year your customer is sending out. If I were you, I would only do it if they assume liability for it.

In any case, if you feel that it is appropriate to do so, you can rename the BOUNCE action to BOUNCEONLYIFYOUMUST, and it will start working again.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.