There are certain domains that we used to use the WARN action for say
the BADHEADERS test, and the warning would give you a little code to
find out what exactly was wrong with the header.

The WARN action on this test is still there, but another one of the
tests uses the ATTACH action.

In the spamattach.eml file, we are displaying the %HEADERS% but these do
not include the WARNing with the code, and when I open the email
attached and view the internet headers they're blank.

Anyway of being able to find out the BADHEADER codes etc?

Thanks,
Lyndon.

Email checked by UKsubnet anti-virus service
To prevent email abuse & block spam
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44(0)8712360301 Web: www.uksubnet.net
Fax: +44(0)8712360300