Here is a Header to From a Yahoo Account and from my own email

This portion is very, very strange. It indicates that IMail only saw the first Received: header, and *nothing* below it (specifically, IMail adds the Message-ID: header if it doesn't see one). So this E-mail was likely flawed to being with.

spam.

Then Declude added its headers after the IMail headers.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:18:05

And IMail added some extra headers. Finally:

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:30:37 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: test kevin monday 2
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the rest of the E-mail headers appear.

Whatever the problem was, all of IMail's SMTPD process, Declude, and IMail's SMTP32.exe process did not see the headers. I'm guessing that there is a problem with the mail client that sent out the E-mail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.