>> Yes.  With the latest beta of Declude JunkMail and the latest version of
>> IMail, you can add a line "WHITELIST AUTH" to the
>> \IMail\Declude\global.cfg
>> file to automatically whitelist E-mail sent from authenticated users.

Sorry for asking for specifics, could you clarify the minimum versions
of both software products for this function to work.

The latest version of IMail is IMail v8.05 HF2 (although any IMail v8 will work fine for WHITELIST AUTH). The latest beta of Declude Virus is 1.78.

Also, this command isn't in the manual, likely because it's still beta,
but considering I read it thoroughly before I emailed the list, you
might want to add a beta section to it.

Beta features get added to the manual after they are in a released version (otherwise, there is too much confusion over "Why does this feature not work?").

One other note along these lines, I like to update my config files from
time to time, but new commands found only in newer versions of the
software often show up in them. Is there a chart of Declude version vs.
command? I don't update the version of Declude as often as the config
files, or as the case is at the moment, I need to get an agreement but
won't be able to afford it for a little while.

That's not a problem -- the config files are designed to be both forwards and backwards compatible, so if new features are added, it won't affect any older version.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.