I want to white list an email address for the users of a specific virtual
domain, but not for all virtual domains on the server.

For this, you would want to use the WHITELISTFILE option, that lets you have whitelists that work for certain domains/users but not others.

- Each individual user has their own address book, and
- I can do a domain wide address book by putting it in the /domain/web
directory.

Regarding JunkMail PRO:

- I can white list an email address for a single user by adding it to a
users address book, BUT

- can I white list an email address for a single virtual domain by adding it
to the domain wide address book?

No. In this case, you will want to use the WHITELISTFILE option.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.