And where do you get these?

Ben
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Countries List

Mailpure's foreign-TLD and badcountrynorevdns are also good examples of
country filters that are prebuilt and may be easy to implement with few
changes.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/23/04 07:12PM >>>
So how do we use this functionality?  Per your instructions, I'm trying to
study the newsgroup postings to see how to use the extra functionalities
included in the Interim releases, but those postings seem to leave me with
more questions than answers.

Thanks,

Ben