Title: Message
Scott, I'd like to make the case for moving the:

Last action = "">

log line from the LOGLEVEL HIGH setting down to the LOGLEVEL MED setting.

My rationale being that at the MED level, log items are of a granularity appropriate to the entire message, whereas the verbose HIGH setting has a granularity at the test level.

That, and it would benefit me personally as I've moved my logging from HIGH to MED so as to avoid the "corrupted overlapping log lines"; I find that the corruption happens very little at the MED setting.  I've been using the "Last action = " line to get quick counts of held spam.

Andrew 8)