> Just noticed this in the news and didn't see it on this list.
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/07/habeas_spam_lawsuit/
> Glad they are doing something about it.

"Meanwhile Habeas is implementing technical modifications that will render
future Habeas Warrant Mark spoofing attacks ineffective."

It is the above sentence  that caused me to remove Habeas from our server
within days of implementing it. It is too easy to spoof and Spam was getting
past because of it. I still have not seen anything get past Bondedsender.
This is a good way to do this in my opinion!

Sheldon

Sheldon Koehler, Owner/Partner        http://www.tenforward.com
Ten Forward Communications           360-457-9023
Nationwide access, neighborhood support!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
to pause and reflect." Mark Twain