Hi scott

The external test matt just wrote is an unvaluable tool for junkmail
It also gives us some insight on how to write our own tests to achieve many
many things

One of them will however need the %RemoteRecep% variable already available
in delude virus
Is is also available or can it be easily imported to junkmail ? (And while
you are at it, %nbremoterecp% would also be very usufull)

Finaly, we all know you have a feature list you work on, is it possible to
publish it on your web site so we know what to expect ?
I understand the list is not always accurate, and some features may never be
implemented, but   it will still give us some insight.

I personaly have a wish list of less then 10 features that will make my life
easier, if i do post it here, would you give me some info about which
features may be implemented and a rough timeframe (like few days, few weeks,
few months, ...)

TIA