> It is a great program... I wish I had a VB program to do the work.

Same here. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with the VB IDE.

But if someone is interested I've some feature requests:

1.) Option to keep copy of requeued messages in a separate folder for
statistical research.
What test's has caused FP's in the last days/weeks/months? What can we do to
avoid further false positives?
Not any operator reviewing the spam folder, is able to identify what has
caused the false positive or what can be done to avoid further FPs. Making a
copy of the FP the Declude-Admin can review this few files daily or weekly
and change something in his configuration.

2.) Context menu for marked keywords/phrases to easily add them to different
blacklist files.
For example in the spamreview options we link BL1, BL2, ... BL9 to different
text files.
Now if we find something that seems to bee a good indicator of spam just
mark this word/phrase, right click and choose the BL you want to add this as
a new line.

Markus