The SURBL rbldns zone file is updated every five minutes or so, but
the difference between these updates is small. I think that a filter
update once or twice a day is enough.

/Roger

> The command script that downloads the SURBL rbldns zone file,
 converts it to a body filter, and updates the existing filter
 file is available for download at
 http://www.botany.gu.se/download/decludescript/SURBL_filter.zi
 p. I have included a short readme file and added comments to
 the script.

Wow! Great script. Downloaded, unpacked, set the script location, works fine!

Any suggestions on how often we should update the file? Hourly, daily, ...

Thank you
Markus

-- ------------------------------------------------------ Roger Eriksson Botanical Institute, Göteborg University Box 461, SE 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden

Visiting/delivery address:
Carl Skottsbergs Gata 22 B, SE 413 19 Göteborg, Sweden

Phone: +46 31 7732666   Fax: +46 31 7732677
http://www2.botany.gu.se/staff/rogeri/welcome.html