Me too,
Thanks,
Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 7:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Spamdomains.txt file

Todd,

Would you mind sending me a copy of the spamdomain.txt file as well? I
would like to see what you have as a starting point.

Thanx

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

[South Texas Internet scanned this E-mail for viruses using Declude Virus]

---
[South Texas Internet scanned this E-mail for viruses using Declude Virus]