For the test type below you have "dnsbl" ;

I have only been using  "rhsbl" and "ip4r" - are these just names to
flag the type of test in global.cfg or are different actions taken on
each? [Hope I am somewhat clear on this..]

That is correct.

"ip4r" will take the IP address that the E-mail came from, reverse it, and add it to the zone that you supply. So an E-mail coming from 192.0.2.25 using the zone bl.example.net would use 25.2.0.192.bl.example.net.

"rhsbl" will take the domain in the return address and add it to the zone that you supply. So an E-mail coming from [EMAIL PROTECTED] using the zone bl.example.net would use example.com.bl.spamcop.net.

"dnsbl" will just use the zone that you supply. So if you use %REVDNS%.bl.example.net, an E-mail coming from the IP 192.0.2.25 that has a reverse DNS entry of mail.example.com would use the zone mail.example.com.bl.spamcop.net.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.