This is a thank you to Scott and his team for all of the great features in JM.

We have a few customers who relay all of their mail to a AOL accounts, insist on nobody aliases, and don't want filtering.  One of these hadn't checked email in months and started today, clicking the AOL SPAM button like crazy.  Obviously we started getting a ton of AOL TOS notifications, unfortunately they filtered out the destination email address.  Thanks to the addition of an XINHEADER to display %ALLRECIPS%, we were able to quickly identity the culprit and get them stopped, thus protecting mail relay services to AOL for the rest of our customers.

Scott, thanks for the lifesaving features and unfailing support!

Darin.