I have this weird problem. I've been trying to get WHITELISTFILE to work for days with no avail. I was pretty sure I had followed all the instructions, and still no results. So I left the settings in there, and gave up. Well, sparked by the Perl Script & Spamheaders email and my finding of the BADHEADERS/SPMAHEADERS explainer ( http://www.declude.com/tools/header.php ), I decided to embark on making my PHP mailer compliant. When I sent the email, I checked the headers for the BADHEADERS code and there I saw it: Whitelisted[0]. *gasp* I had just recieved 2 emails that weren't whitelisted this morning.( spam actually.. ) As these were not the result I wanted at this time, I went ahead and removed myself from the whitelist file and resent the mail. Still whitelisted. So I deleted the whitelist file and removed the WHITELISTFILE thingie from $default$.junkmail and created a USER.junkmail in my per-domain folder. Still whitelisted. The only think that I can fathom the problem being is that Declude doesn't re-read my junkmail files until it reboots or something is restarted. Thanks for your time.

Declude JunkMail detects changes to those files in real time.

The log files are your friend here. If you check the log file, it should help explain what happened. If there isn't enough information in there, you can use LOGLEVEL HIGH instead of LOGLEVEL LOW in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file, which will record information such as which config file Declude JunkMail is using.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.