Hi All,

I'm trying to use VirusScan's scan.exe as a second virus scanner for my Imail server using declude.

But the problem is when I run scan.exe from a prompt it tells me the dat files are from Jan 2003 and only detects something like 63,000+ viruses.

I can' seem to get the dat files for scan.exe to update. However the console will automatically update the windows dat files....

Anybody got experience with this???

Thanks,
Aaron Caviglia