Goran:

Do not waste your time.  Spews is an example of a bad blacklist and people
should not use it.  They have a terrorist mentality towards Spam fighting -
collateral damage is okay because their cause is just.

If you want to try to get delisted you will need to post to a news group
where the bottomfeeders  of the world will flame you for weeks.  Go To
google groups -news.admin.net-abuse.email and do a search for spews - you
will see the treatment of those who request removal.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
303-421-5140
www.warp8.com