I'm pretty sure NOTCONTAINS requires 1.79i7

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/20/04 04:05PM >>>
Goran,

Not a difference of opinion, a difference in description, but they were
all accurate.

Test actions have no effect on the score (weight) applied by tests.
Setting a test action to IGNORE will not affect the score applied by
that test.

What you are looking to do would be best done with a filter that began
with the line:

ALLRECIPS      END      NOTCONTAINS      @mytestdomain.com

...yadda, yadda, yadda

To do this, you must download the most recent interim release, 1.79i6,
otherwise the ALLRECIPS might be broken, and NOTCONTAINS was just
introduced in this version (alleluia).

Matt