Scott,

I have a colo that I gateway to. The colo box is  Windows 2000
running Exchange ; Hijack monitors his traffic which runs on my
server.

All had been fine now however they are running on their server a
moderated list(s). List software is SVList.

The largest list has ~ 300 members. So when the list sends out Hijack
will hold the email.
Hijack settings are :
RELAYTHRESHOLD1 10   20
RELAYTHRESHOLD2  30  80

So now I have whitelisted their ip  [ALLOWIP setting] to allow
everything to function.

Is there *any* way to allow a different HIJACK setting based on IP
and or MAILFROM? [ A colos email traffic - since we are looking at
all the traffic from a mailserver from a particular ip - is different
than monitoring ip's from individual users. The MAILFROM piece would
work well here since I could WHITELIST the list]

Any thoughts on how I can make this work without whitelisting? I also
have DJMPro.

OT Question: SVList does not have a setting to work off a particular
IP. Is there a way to make an IP on a windows box 'primary' or
'default' in the sense programs such as SVList will *always* use it?
If so this would solve my problem

Thanks as always

    -Nick Hayer