From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 11:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Detect "Test NOT Failed"

Andy,

I'm a big proponent of a skip if less than or more than setup, however I would like to see this in the Global.cfg so that the filter files don't even need to be opened and read if the proper weights have been tripped, thus saving a bunch of processing.  This could be done with two columns added to the definitions of each custom filter, the first number being less than or equal to and the second number being greater than or equal to resulting in a skip.

Regarding this filter, just modify your approach a little.  This requires 1.79i7 for NOTCONTAINS functionality.  First test for the weight in a single filter.

----- WeightTest.txt -----
SKIPIFWEIGHT   15
REMOTEIP   0   CONTAINS   .

Then check for both Sniffer plus the WEIGHTTEST filter:

----- NotSniffed.txt -----
TESTSFAILED   END   CONTAINS   WEIGHTTEST
TESTSFAILED   0         NOTCONTAINS   SNIFFER

NOTSNIFFED will only trip on E-mail that scores >=15 and doesn't fail any tests containing the string SNIFFER.

Matt

Andy Schmidt wrote:
That's the way to do it <<

Nope - it was a failure.  The "WEIGHTRANGE" doesn't get processed by Declude
until the end. So when the FITLER is running, the WEIGHTRANGE hasn't been
set yet - apparently.

So, Scott... We're back to needing "SKIPIFWEIGHTLESS"!

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/