I've been playing with the WHITELIST in a filter option, mostly to
create a filter for whitelisting mailing lists people subscribe to.  Ever
since my Whitelist had to move out of Gloabl.cfg due to size
(whitelisted employee home email addresses...) I've been looking at
moving the few whitelist commands in my global.cfg to a filter for
easier maintenance.  So...

If I create a filter called "MailingLists.txt" with lines like:

SUBJECT WHITELIST CONTAINS [Declude.JunkMail]
SUBJECT WHITELIST CONTAINS SecurityWatch
SUBJECT WHITELIST CONTAINS Koala Bear News

And so on, these will be whitelisted when the filter runs and bypass
all JunkMail filtering, correct?  Or are these simply bypassing that
specific filter?  (Which in itself would be helpful on occasion...)

Thanks,

Jeff