Well, wish I had that much luck with AOL...

You may want to add a header via Declude to log the recipient.  Helps with tracking down who actually pushed the "Report as Spam" button in AOL since they remove that information when sending the Client TOS notification.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Off Topic? - Complaints from AOL

Actually, another fellow on the list here sent me an addy for an admin contact at AOL.  I emailed that contact and was amazed to receive a response within minutes, and even a request for my phone number so he could call to discuss the situation.  I've got the feedback loop going now, and am in the process of tracing the incidents to specific users.

Glenn Z.